Neymar Jr. Navy - @neymarjrnavy's profile photo/

Neymar Jr. Navy

@neymarjrnavy

Photos & videos by @neymarjrnavy


Great spirit from team 

#fcbarcelona #suarez #messi #neymar

Great spirit from team #fcbarcelona #suarez #messi #neymar

4/27/2017 8:51:19 AM 0
The 3 G.O.A.T. 

#NEYMAR #FCBARCELONA #MESSI #SUAREZ

The 3 G.O.A.T. #neymar #fcbarcelona #messi #suarez

4/24/2017 5:21:02 PM 3
Daddy at Bernaleo 
#messi #leomessi #fcbarcelona #ElClásico

Daddy at Bernaleo #messi #leomessi #fcbarcelona #elclásico

4/24/2017 9:40:22 AM 4
Sponsored Ads


The Greatest Ever  #messi #leomessi #fcbarcelona #ElClásico

The Greatest Ever #messi #leomessi #fcbarcelona #elclásico

4/24/2017 9:38:39 AM 4
#ElClasico Day! Barça going to play without Neymar. Best of luck 

#neymar #fcbarcelona #messi #suarez

#elclasico Day! Barça going to play without Neymar. Best of luck #neymar #fcbarcelona #messi #suarez

4/23/2017 2:19:11 PM 2
Keep Your Head Up my man  Best of luck next time 

#neymar #fcbarcelona

Keep Your Head Up my man Best of luck next time #neymar #fcbarcelona

4/20/2017 8:26:51 AM 10
That look you give to your crush 

#neymar #fcbarcelona

That look you give to your crush #neymar #fcbarcelona

4/14/2017 10:12:53 PM 0
1%, chance, 99% faith never forget. 
#neymar #fcbarcelona

1%, chance, 99% faith never forget. #neymar #fcbarcelona

4/13/2017 9:36:40 AM 1
It's UCL day! 
#neymar #messi #suarez #fcbarcelona

It's UCL day! #neymar #messi #suarez #fcbarcelona

4/11/2017 1:41:43 PM 1
Sponsored Ads


Master piece ✔

#messi #leomessi #fcbarcelona

Master piece ✔ #messi #leomessi #fcbarcelona

4/10/2017 3:19:04 PM 3
Brothers 

#neymar #fcbarcelona #messi

Brothers #neymar #fcbarcelona #messi

4/9/2017 3:54:23 PM 2
MSN with @nickyjam

#neymar #fcbarcelona #messi #suarez #nickyjam #leomessi

MSN with @nickyjam #neymar #fcbarcelona #messi #suarez #nickyjam #leomessi

4/8/2017 9:59:32 AM 0
A very good performance in away kit 

#neymar #fcbarcelona

A very good performance in away kit #neymar #fcbarcelona

4/3/2017 2:17:08 PM 0
Best player in the world 

#neymar #fcbarcelona

Best player in the world #neymar #fcbarcelona

3/30/2017 4:33:35 PM 0
Hola Papi 

#neymar #fcbarcelona

Hola Papi #neymar #fcbarcelona

3/28/2017 5:16:20 PM 1
Sponsored Ads


Happy af 

#neymar #fcbarcelona #brazil

Happy af #neymar #fcbarcelona #brazil

3/26/2017 3:59:29 PM 2
Always making us proud the little King  #neymar #fcbarcelona

Always making us proud the little King #neymar #fcbarcelona

3/24/2017 2:14:30 PM 2
Ney with NT ⤴ BRAZIL 

#NEYMAR #brazil🇧🇷 #brazil

Ney with NT ⤴ BRAZIL #neymar #brazil 🇧🇷 #brazil

3/22/2017 5:45:47 PM 2
Shining 

#neymar #fcbarcelona

Shining #neymar #fcbarcelona

3/19/2017 3:33:15 PM 2
Sponsored Ads


Amazing duo 

#neymar #fcbarcelona #messi

Amazing duo #neymar #fcbarcelona #messi

3/16/2017 3:22:53 PM 4